Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Marital Status Married (Elaine Parker)
- Full Name Ray Erskine Parker
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 1, 1954
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer, Recording Artist
- Education Lawrence Institute of Technology, Northwestern High School
- Children 3 (Redman, Jericho, Gibson)
About Ray Parker Jr.
American guitarist, songwriter, producer and recording artist,Ray Erskine Parker, Jr. has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million.
Ray Parker, Jr. had hits as Raydio (the million-selling Jack and Jill, You Can’t Change That), Ray Parker Jr. and Raydio (Two Places at the Same Time, A Woman Needs Love [Just Like You Do]”), Ray Parker Jr. (the number one R&B and pop gold single “Ghostbusters”), and co-wrote hit songs for Rufus and Chaka Khan (the number one “You Got the Love” from fall 1974) and Barry White (“You See the Trouble With Me” from spring 1976).Born on May 1, 1954, in Detroit, MI, Parker started out as a teenaged session guitarist playing on sessions recorded for Holland-Dozier-Holland’s Hot Wax and Invictus Records whose roster listed Freda Payne, Honey Cone, Chairman of the Board, 100 Proof Aged in Soul, Laura Lee, and 8th Wonder.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Ray Parker Jr.'s net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1984
Record Sales 1984
Estimated earnings from his compilation album