Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Washington, DC, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Barbara Iannoli (m. 1975–1987), Reine Stewart (m. 1973–1974), Jody Babb (m. 1960–1960)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 13, 1942
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
- Children Ivan Joseph Iannoli, Erica Marie Tork, Hallie Luia Tork
About Peter Tork
Peter Tork’s net worth is $4 million. He was born in Washington, D.C. and studied at Carleton College. Later on he moved to New York City as he wanted to pursue a folk music career.
It was in New York that he met Stephen Stills. Stephen asked him to audition for a television show that was on the lookout for cute musicians. Peter Tork won this role. This way he joined The Monkees. He was the most proficient musician in this band.
Tork played an instrument in the first two albums of this band. Later on he also wrote songs for this band. Due to some tension in the band, he set off on a solo career in 1968. Since he was not very successful, so he became a teacher in California. Later on in the 80s, he began touring with The Monkees once again. He makes music with the band, and also as a solo artist.