Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Texarkana, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married Ann Cain (m. 1967–1973), Josephine Rogers (m. 1961–1964)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 30, 1941
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Elan Carter, Otis Lamont Williams
About Otis Williams
Otis Williams’ Net worth is estimated at 8 million dollars. He was born in Texarkana Texas in 1941 in the family of Otis Miles and Hazel Williams who separated soon after he was born. He was raised by his grandparents till age 10 when he moved to live with his mother and stepfather.
As a young teenager Williams loved music and came up with several singing groups. He has been nick named big daddy and done numerous works in music. In 1961 he married Josephine Rodgers and had a son Otis Lamont the same year. They later divorced in 1964. For the period from 1967 to 1973 he married Ann Cain and later his third wife Arleata in 1983 until they divorced in 1997.
He received an honorary doctorate in May 2006 from the Stillman College. He is the co-founding member of The Temptations in the 1960’s and remains to be the only surviving original member.