Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Full Name Nathan Bartholomew Morris
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 18, 1971
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children 1 (Nathan Morris Jr.)
About Nathan Morris
Born on June 18, 1971 in south Philadelphia, Nathan Bartholomew Morris has an estimated net worth of $ 60 million. He began at a young age to sing a his church choir then started auditioning for the Creative and Performing Arts at his Philadelphia High School.
Nathan also studied photography and has a degree in web design & computer programming. He owns a studio ‘Behind the School Studios’ in Downtown, Philadelphia, he is a singer and a business man, he sings soprano and baritone. One of his famous works is the “Wishes” it was for the movie Kazaam from Touchstone Pictures. Nathan used to work for the popular band Boyz II men and now is working for Def Jam Records.