Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, DJing, Photography
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Full Name Richard Melville Hall
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 11, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, DJ, Photographer
Richard Melville Hall, otherwise known as Moby has an estimated net worth of $30 million. He is an American singer, DJ, songwriter and instrumentalist. He became a household name with his album Play in the year 1990s.
It is considered as the highest selling album with almost 10 million copies which have been sold internationally. He is a DJ who tours all around the world and has released about 12 studio albums. He was born September 11, 1965. He is a DJ, photographer, musician and restaurateur. He composed electronic music in 1990s which gave him a lot of name and fame. His albums Play and Electronic made him favourite internationally and were an instant hit. He topped the charts with eight exclusive singles and which sold over 10 million copies and was an instant hit.