Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Seattle, Washington, United States
- Marital Status Married (Louis Nelson)
- Full Name Judith Marjorie Collins
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 1, 1939
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter
- Education MacMurray College
- Children 1 (Clark C. Taylor)
About Judy Collins
Born as Judith Marjorie Collins, this American artist has an estimated net worth of $12 million. Judy Collins is an American singer-songwriter, best known for her unique eclectic choice, which is composed of folk, pop, show tunes, standards, and rock and roll, on every material she records.
Her most notable albums include In My Life (1966), Wildflowers (1967), Who Knows Where the Time Goes (1968), True Stories and Other Dreams, Recollections, Living, Whales & Nightingales, Judith, Hard Times for Lovers, Home Again and Fires for Eden. For her single Both Sides Now, Judy Collins was a recipient of the Grammy Award, Best Folk Performance or Folk Recording in 1968. Later on, she appeared as one of the judges during the 7th, 9th and 10th Independent Music Awards.
She is currently married to her second husband Louis Nelson whom she lives with in New York City. Judy Collins has a son, named Clark Taylor, with her former husband Peter Taylor.