Net Worth: $4.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Rapping
- Birth Place New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Full Name Jaheim Hoagland
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 26, 1978
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Rapper
- Education St. John's University
aheim Hoagland, better known by the stage name Jaheim, is an American R&B singer is with an estimated net worth of $4.5 million as of 2012. His net worth has grown due to his stage performance, song writing and the sale of his albums. Born on May 26, 1978, the former rapper was raised in New Brunswick, New Jersey at the Parkway Homes public housing project. Unfortunately, he lost his father at the young age of 3.
His music career started in his early life. While attending family gatherings he used to participate in family music fests and also took part in the local talent shows. He won three awards at the Apollo Talent show at the age of 15. The singer faced another tragedy in his life after losing his mother at the age of 17. His musical career turned around four years later, after a successful two singles; “Lil Nigga Aint Mine” and “Could It Be” recorded by Divine Mill Records. Other hit singles by the artist include “Anything”, “Aint Leavin Without You” and “Fabulous”. Jaheim is a grandson to the soul singer Hoagy Lands.