Net Worth: $75 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Age Deceased at 63 years old on 2012-05-17
- Birth Place Boston, MA, USA
- Marital Status Married Bruce Sudano (m. 1980–2012), Helmuth Sommer (m. 1973–1976)
- Full Name LaDonna Adrian Gaines
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 31, 1948
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Mimi Sommer, Brooklyn Sudano, Amanda Sudano
About Donna Summer
Donna Summer was an American singer and songwriter that has an estimated net worth of $75 million.
Disco Empress Donna Summer was born on December 31, 1948 with African American ethnicity. She is a musician, singer, lyricist, songwriter,composer and an actor. She got distinction during the 1970’s otherwise known as the disco era. She was a five time Grammy award winner and the first singer who consecutively had three albums reach top place on the US Billboard chart.
Donna Summer started singing at a young age and was influenced by Janis Joplin. As a teenager, she formed a group with her sister and a cousin and imitated The Supremes, Martha and The Vandellas. In 1960,she joined as a lead singer with The Crow, a hard-rock psychedelic group. After moving to New York, she gave audition for Hair, a Broadway musical but lost the opportunity.
She later shifted to Germany and stayed there for several years and learnt German fluently even participated in many German shows. Her association with the Pop group Family Tree brought her accolades as the group toured across Europe in 1973. She also gave performance at Noble Peace Prize Concert in Norway to honor President Barack Obama in 2009. She passed away on 17 May 2012 at the age of 63 years.