Net Worth: $9.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Lady Antebellum
- Birth Place Augusta, Georgia
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married to Cassie McConnell-Kelley
- Full Name Charles Burgess Kelley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 11, 1981
- Occupation Singer-Songwriter
- Education University of Georgia in Athens
About Charles Kelley
Charles Kelly is an American country music singer-songwriter, and the founding member of Lady Antebellum. He has an estimated net worth of $9.5 million. He was born Charles Burgess Kelley on September 11, 1981 in Augusta, Georgia, USA, and is the younger brother of Josh Kelley who is also a musician and singer.
Kelly co-founded Lady Antebellum, a country music group, along with Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood in 2006. They released their self-titled debut album with eleven songs in April 2008. These included the debut hit Love Don’t Live Here and the singles Lookin’ for a Good Time and I Run To You, which became their first Number One hit on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart in July 2009.
The group’s second album, Need You Know was released in January 2010, and became certified platinum in October 2010. It is composed of eleven songs written by the group, and includes No. 1 hits American Honey and Our Kind of Love, along with the Top Ten single Hello World. Their third studio album, Own the Night, was released on September 13, 2011.