Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Paula Vasu (m. 1986), Karen O'Grady (m. 1964–1976)
- Full Name William Thomas "Bill" Medley
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 19, 1940
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children McKenna Medley, Darrin Medley
About Bill Medley
Bill Medley has an estimated net worth of $60 million. He is a well known American singer & songwriter. Born in Los Angeles to a truck driver, he is one of the founding members of the famous band “The Righteous Brothers”. He completed his graduation from California State University in Long Beach where he met and befriended Bobby Hatfield, who later became his singing partner and other founding member.
The duo started singing as a pair and struggled to achieve success, their first single titled “Little Latin Lupe Lu” performed poorly and was a disaster. They tasted their first success with their hit song “You’ve lost that lovin’ feelin’ “. It was followed by two more hit songs title “Unchained Melody” and “Soul and Inspiration”. Later the duo split, citing differences.
Medley’s career as a solo singer is moderately successful. His two singles titled “Brown Eyed Woman” and “Peace,Brother, Peace” were included in Top 40 Pop List. He rose to little fame with his hit single “I Still Do” featuring Jennifer Warnes.