Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Pomona, California, United States
- Marital Status Married v=Laura Dern (m. 2005–2010), Joanna Harper (m. 1996–2001)
- Full Name Benjamin Chase "Ben" Harper
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 28, 1969
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Ellery Walker Harper, Jaya Harper, Harris Harper, Charles Joseph Harper
About Ben Harper
Ben Harper’s net worth is believed to be around $10 million. The famous singer-songwriter had been known to play the guitar as early as his elementary days. In the late 1980s, he was given a chance to tour with Taj Mahal, a blues artist. In 1992, his first LP was released and then in 1994, his first album entitled “Welcome to the Cruel World” finally came out. He then became very popular around Australia, Europe and New Zealand, and was even chosen as 2003’s French Rolling Stone’s Artist, but he didn’t receive the same recognition in the US.
In its October 2013 issue, Ben Harper was hailed by Glamour’s magazine as “The Sexiest Singer Alive.” In 2005, he formed the Relentless7 and since then, he had been performing with the group in various shows. Talks are that his coming out with a new album in 2014, although this not been verified yet. His wealth was largely attributed to his stock investments, property holdings and endorsement contract with CoverGirl.