Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married Uri Fruchtmann (m. 1988–2000), Radha Raman (m. 1984–1985)
- Full Name Ann "Annie" Lennox, OBE
- Nationality Scottish
- Date of Birth December 25, 1954
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Daniel Fruchtmann, Lola Fruchtmann, Tali Fruchtmann
About Annie Lennox
Annie Lennox has an estimated net worth of $45 million, she became one of the top ten highest paid singers in the world. .
Annie Lennox was born on December 25, 1954 in Aberdeen, Scotland. She is a Britain vocalist, political campaigner and humanitarian.
She started out as a singer in the 1970s as part of the band ‘The Tourist’, she and colleague musician David Stewart continued to accomplish most international success in the 80’s in a group called “Eurythmics”. Lennox is one of the most famous female artists in Britain.
She went on board a solo profession in the early 1990s with her first song, ‘Diva’ that was a great success, followed by “Walking on Broken Glass”.
In addition to her musical career, Annie is a very involved philanthropist. Noteworthy for raising funds and awareness for HIV aids throughout African land. In 2011, Annie was chosen to be a representative of the Order of Britain Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II her “untiring donations promotions and spearheading of civilized causes.
In 2012, Lennox was named number twenty-two on VH1’s 100 biggest Females in Music Industry. She has received various awards for her talent as a noteworthy musical artist as well as her involvement in philanthropy.