Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place San Diego, California, U.S.
- Marital Status Divorced to Michael Fisher
- Full Name Ann Dustin Wilson
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 19, 1950
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children John Dustin Wilson, Marie Wilson
About Ann Wilson
Ann Wilson originally known as Ann Dustin Wilson, has an estimated net worth of $18 million. She has earned her gross amount as the lead vocalist for the Rock band Heart. Ann was born in San Diego but her career flourished in all of America where she attained fulfillment in music.
In the year 1970, Wilson joined a local American band called White Heart who later changed their name to Hocus Pocus. Her first solo album entitled “Hope and Glory” was released in 2007 which gained her enormous wealth. She composed songs like “The best man in the world” for the movie “The Golden Child”.
Rock music history has always praised Ann Wilson as one of the best female vocalist with a sensational knowledge of Heavy Metal music. She clubbed with her sister and started Bad Animals, a recording studio in Seattle. Apart from the mainstream music Wilson also had a side band called “The Lovemongers” that performed tributary cover songs and composed for movies.