Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Age Deceased at 84 years old on 2012-09-25
- Birth Place Wall Lake, Iowa, United States
- Marital Status Married Debbie Meyer (m. 1991–2012), Claudine Longet (m. 1961–1975)
- Full Name Howard Andrew Williams
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 3, 1927
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Noelle Williams, Christian Williams, Robert Williams
About Andy Williams
Andy Williams net worth was $ 45 million which he got from singing where he sold records and did live performances. His music earned him fame where he got unique opportunities to perform with some of the world’s greatest musicians such as Michael Jackson, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin and Frank Sinatra amongst others. Through out his music career, Andy was able to record eight gold and three platinum albums which earned him a place amongst the most recognized singers. Furthermore, he had unique strength where he was able to do live performances even at advance age.
Besides being a great musician, Andy was an entrepreneur where he owned the Moon River Theater in Branson, Missouri. This theater earned him more money besides being his landmark which showed how big and strong his character was. He also made more money in venturing in to other different categories of investments such as buying properties and vehicles. He was also cautious of his net worth decreasing and hence he tried all he could to make more money even when he was at advanced age and not feeling well.