Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Madrid, Spain
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married Raquel Perera (m. 2012), Jaydy Michel (m. 1999–2005)
- Nationality Spanish
- Date of Birth December 18, 1968
- Ethnicity Spanish
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Manuela Sánchez Michel, Dylan Sánchez Perera, Alexander Sánchez Rivera
About Alejandro Sanz
Alejandro Sanz is a musician, songwriter and singer. His estimated net worth is of $5 million.
He was born on December 18, 1968 in Madrid, Spain and his musical career began in the 90s. His first album, “Viviendo Deprisa” (1991) was the most sold record that same year. He reached worldwide fame with his fifth record, “Más” in 1997, which sold 5 million copies.
He is one of the most well-known spanish musicians internationally, since he’s sold over 22 million records. He holds the record for the highest number of Grammy awards (16 Latin and 3 American ones respectively). He’ has recorded 15 albums and they’ve all reached the platinum status in Spain, the United States and all of Latin America. In 2011 he was awarded the Medal of Merit in Fine Arts by the Spanish government.
Alejandro also composes and writes all of his own songs.