Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Lisa Bonet)
- Full Name Leonard Albert Kravitz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 26, 1964
- Ethnicity African-American, Afro-Bahamian
- Weight 160 lbs (72 kg)
- Occupation Singer-Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist, Record Producer, Actor, Arranger
- Education Beverly Hills High School
- Children 1 (Zoe Isabella)
About Lenny Kravitz
Multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter Lenny Kravitz was born on May 26, 1964 in New York. As of 2012, this musician has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
A multi-awarded musician, Lenny Kravitz is known for his distinct retro style that integrates funk, reggae, soul, ballad, folk, psychedelic, rock, hard rock and R&B. Leonard Albert “Lenny” Kravitz is also a record producer and actor. When recording, he is known to play various musical instruments like drums, percussion, keyboard, bass and guitar.
Lenny Kravitz is also a recipient of 4 Grammy Awards for the Best Male Rock Vocal Performance category from 1999 to 2002. This led him to earn the record of most win for the Best Male Rock Vocal Performance category. He also broke the record of most consecutive wins under one category. He is also a recipient of MTV Video Music Awards, American Music Awards, BRIT Awards, Blockbuster Entertainment Awards and Radio Music Awards.