Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jill St. John)
- Full Name Robert John Wagner, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 10, 1930
- Ethnicity German, Norwegian
- Occupation Actor, Producer
- Education Santa Monica High School
- Children 3 (Katie, Natasha Gregson, Courtney Brooke)
About Robert Wagner
Best recognized as Number Two in Austin Powers trilogy of films, Robert Wagner is a stage, screen, and TV actor with a total net worth of $15 million.
Robert Wagner is also popular with projects such as Switch, It Takes A Thief, Hart to Hart, and Two and a Half Men. He was also part of the casts of projects like Beneath the 12-Mile Reef, The Happy Years, With a Song in My Heart White Feather, A Kiss Before Dying, Prince Valiant, Between Heaven and Hell , Stars and Stripes Forever , Titanic, The Pink Panther, The War Lover, and The Condemned of Altona.
Robert Wagner’s autobiography which was written by Scott Eyman was published in September 2008.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Robert Wagner's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1960
Salary from All the Fine Young Cannibals