Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Glendale, California, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Nancy Booth)
- Full Name Robert Barton Englund
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 6, 1947
- Ethnicity Swedish, Scottish, Danish, English
- Occupation Actor, Voice-actor, Singer, Director
- Education California State University, Northridge
- Children None
About Robert Englund
Best known as Freddie Krueger, a fictional serial killer in the film series Nightmare On Elm Street, Robert Englund is a Saturn Award-nominee for best actor for A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master and A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
His role as Freddie Krueger catapulted him into international fame which earned him a role in The Mangler, 2001 Maniacs and The Phantom of the Opera. Freddie Krueger is actually a psychotic burn victim and a child murderer at the same time. Throughout his entire acting career, Robert Englund is known to play horror characters.
Robert Englund has been married for three times but he never had a child of his own. In 2017, Englund was estimated to be worth $14 million.