Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Fitness Training, Fitness Products, TV
- Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Full Name Milton T. Simmons
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 12, 1948
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Fitness Trainer, Actor
- Education Florida State University, Brother Martin High School, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
About Richard Simmons
Born Milton T. Simmons is known by his professional name of Richard Simmons has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Simmons was born in New Orleans, having been constantly teased about being fat throughout his youth and early adult years he decided to do something about it. Simmons would go on to be one of the biggest weight loss, workout and self help gurus in history.
Simmons and his workout strategies have transitioned well, no matter what medium they are sold in. He has been known to appear on television shows like Hollywood Squares and Match Game. Simmons has been a popular guest on the Late Show with David Letterman. Simmons still teaches exercises classes in shopping malls and makes a number of personal appearances every years in order to continue the fight against obesity.
Richard Simmons’s net worth related figures have increased due to his appearances on shows like General Hospital. More people were able to learn about his self help and weight loss strategies because of this work on General Hospital.