Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Radio Broadcasting
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, USA
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Married Janet Weiner (m. 1967), Carol Ely (m. 1964)
- Full Name Michael Alan Weiner
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 31, 1942
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Radio Personality
- Children Jamaica High School, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Queens College, City University of New York, University of California, Berkeley
About Michael Savage
Michael Savage, also known as Michael Alan Weiner, has a net worth of $18 million dollars. His source of wealth is his career of radio broadcasting. He was born on March, 31, 1942 in the Bronx, New York, USA.
He operates in various fields of professions as he is an author and a radio host. Michael Savage is mostly known for his famous radio show known as “Savage Nation”. He is also known for a number of books he has released promoting `conservative nationalism’. He has a successful family life to go along with his superb professional status. He married at a tender age of twenty two, in 1964, but got divorced a while later. He then got remarried three years later to his current wife and they have a son and a daughter together.Russ Weiner, who is his son, is the inventor of the energy drink called Rockstar Energy Drink.