Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth Shangri-La Business Group, Film
- Birth Place United States of America
- Full Name Stephen Leo "Steve" Bing
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 31, 1965
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, Producer
- Education Stanford University, Harvard-Westlake School
- Children 2 (Damian Charles Hurley, Kira Bonder)
About Steve Bing
American businessman and film producer Steve Bing has an estimated net worth of $600 million. He is also the founder of Shangri-La business group, which holds interests in music, entertainment, construction, and property.
Stephen Leo Bing was born on March 31, 1965. He attended Stanford University but later dropped out. On a more personal note, Steve Bing is known to have been attracted to several beautiful women in the world and was often involved in several high-profile lawsuits.
He has been involved in paternity cases against models Lisa Bonder and Elizabeth Hurley and his children, Damian Charles Hurley and Kira Bonder.
As a director, he debuted with Every Breath, and as a producer, he debuted with the 2000 film Get Carter. He also wrote Kangaroo Jack. In the past, he invested $80 million in the animated film The Polar Express, which featured Tom Hanks’ voice. The film earned $285 million which made the film as one of the box office hits that year.