Net Worth: $7.5 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Writing, Producing
- Birth Place Queens, New York City, New York, USA
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 27, 1960
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Writer, Producer
- Education Hofstra University, Clarkstown High School North
- Children Married Monica Horan (m. 1990)
About Phil Rosenthal
Phil Rosenthal’s net worth is $75 million. Phil is a popular American producer and writer. He was born in Queens, New York and has rose to fame because of his creative and writing skills. Phil is the executive producer at CBS.
He aired more than 210 episodes within nine seasons which had a follower-ship of more than 33 million viewers. He is a graduate from the Hofstra University. After graduating in 1981, he started his acting career and soon found himself in writing and producing of different sitcoms such as the Coach and Raymond in 1996. He created Raymond show and worked on it until its final season which ended in 2005. Phil Rosenthal continues to act and has made a name in the entertainment industry over the years.