Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Producing, Writing, Directing
- Birth Place Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Linda Brettler (m. 1991)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 29, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Writer, Director and Producer
- Education Wesleyan University, University of Southern California
- Children Marten Holden Weiner, Arlo Weiner, Ellis Weiner, Charles Weiner
About Matthew Weiner
Matt Weiner is an American renowned screenwriter, television producer, and director who’s celebrity net worth is approximately $25 Million. Wainer’s famous screen write includes the Fox Sitcom Party Girl. He is the writer and produced among othe books the Andy Richter Controls the Universe and The Naked Truth. In 1999, he would author the script, the pilot of Mad Men, which has won an approximate of 15 Primetime Emmy Awards and 4 Golden Globe Awards.
Due to his writing passion and experience, Mattew Weiner joined David Chase to write The Sapranos where he supervised the fifth season of The Sopranos in 2004. He contributed a greater part of The Sapranos’ 2006 and 2007 seasons. The Sopranos would have Matt Weiner receive 2 Primetime Emmy Awards in 2004 and in 2007. Weiner is also an actor with the latest development being You Are Here film to premier at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.
Matt Weiner was born on June 29th 1965 in Baltmore, Maryland. Weiner attended Harvard School for Boys and went to Wesleyan University to study literature, history and philosophy. He also holds A Master of Fine Arts courtesy of the University of Southern California, School of Cinema and Television. He is married to architect Linda Brettler since the 1991.