Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Bayonne, New Jersey, USA
- Marital Status Married (Parris McBride)
- Full Name George Raymond Richard Martin
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 20, 1948
- Ethnicity Irish, Italian
- Occupation Writer, Screenwriter, Poet, TV Producer
About George R.R. Martin
American author, screenwriter and TV producer George R.R. Martin has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2013. He is best associated with his epic fantasy novels A Song of Ice and Fire, which was later adapted by HBO for its series Game of Thrones. The novel is a certified international bestseller. He was named by TIME magazine as one of the “most influential people in the world” in 2011. On television, George R.R. Martin is also recognized for his works on Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, The Outer Limits, Doorways, and Game of Thrones.
George Raymond Richard Martin was born on September 20, 1948 in Bayonne, New Jersey, U.S.A. He was previously married to Lisa Tuttle. The couple worked together on Windhaven. Since 2011, Martin has been married to Parris McBride.