Net Worth: $250 Million
- Source of Wealth Television Writing and Production
- Birth Place Waterville, Maine, United States
- Marital Status Married (Michelle Pfeiffer)
- Full Name David Edward Kelley
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 4, 1956
- Occupation Television Writer and Producer, Attorney
- Education Boston University School of Law, Princeton University
- Children 2 (Claudia Rose Pfeiffer, John Henry Kelley)
About David E Kelley
An American advocate of Objectivism, author, television producer, screenwriter and philosopher, David E Kelley has an estimated net worth of $250 million. The net worth created by David E Kelley is due to popular shows that he created such as, Boston Legal, Boston Public, Ally Mcbeal, The Practice, Chicago Hope, Picket fences and several films. David currently works a script consultant for the script of Atlas Shrugged’s film version.
Born in Waterville, Maine on 4 April 1956 and raised in Belmont, he currently lives in Washington D.C. He has a BA and MA from Brown University in philosophy. In 1975, he received his Ph.D. from Princeton University. Teaching cognitive science and philosophy at Vassar College for seven years he moved on to teach logic briefly at Brandeis University. At the same time, he worked as a freelance writer, and in 1990, he founded the Institute for Objectivist Studies, which are now called The Atlas Society.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of David E Kelley's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2000
Annual earnings as producer after 20th Century Fox Television extended their agreement with him