Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Video Games
- Birth Place Paterson, New Jersey, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Cathy Jennings)
- Full Name Patrick John Warburton
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 14, 1964
- Ethnicity German, Irish, English, Alsatian German, Slovenian, French
- Occupation Actor, Voice Actor
- Education Servite High School, Newport Harbor High School
- Children 4 (Talon Patrick, Alexandra Catherine, Shane, Gabriel)
About Patrick Warburton
Patrick Warburton is an American actor and voice actor best known for his roles as David Puddy in the show Seinfeld, Jeff Bingham in the show Rules of Engagement who provided the voice for Joe Swanson in Family Guy. Warburton’s net worth currently sits at $30 million.
Patrick Warburton was born in New Jersey; his father was a surgeon while his mother was an actress. He majored in marine biology at Orange Coast College in California but he later dropped out to try out acting and modeling.
His first big role came when played David Puddy who was the on and off boyfriend of Elaine. Due to his very deep voice, he has had a lot of voice acting roles in video games, movies, cartoons, and commercials. He has even done roles for multiple amusement parks. He is currently doing his biggest voice acting role doing Joe Swanson the parapalegic cop from Family Guy. His other major role is playing married man, Jeff Bingham in Rules of Engagement.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Patrick Warburton's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2010
- Earnings 2005
Salary from Rules of Engagement
Amount he won during the GSN's Poker Royale Celebrities vs. the Pros tournament