Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Music Production, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Evanston, Illinois
- Marital Status Married Elisa Yao (m. 2012)
- Full Name Patrick Vaughn Stump
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 27, 1984
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Producer, Songwriter, Actor
About Patrick Stump
Patrick Stump is a musician, actor, record producer and music critic. Patrick Stump Net Worth is estimated to be $16 Million. He is the lead guitarist, composer and singer of the American rock band ‘Fall Out Boy’. Patrick Stump was born to David Stump and Patricia Vaughn on 27th April 1984. His father was also a singer (Folk singer) and his mother an accountant.
Glenview Illinois is where he grew up and went to Glenbrook South High. He has two siblings, an older brother known as Kevin and a younger sister known as Megan. Kevin is a talented violinist. When Stump was aged 8 years, his parents split up. Patrick Stump musical idols when he was growing up included Elvis Costello, Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson and Tom Waits. In the beginning of 2011, Stump produced his solo album and slimmed down his look to depart from the usual ‘Fall Out Boy Image’. He is married to Elisa Yao.