Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Floral Park, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Samantha Winslow)
- Full Name John Towner Williams
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 8, 1932
- Occupation Pianist, Conducter, Composer
- Education North Hollywood High School (1950), University of California, Los Angeles City College, Juilliard School
- Children 3 (Jennifer, Mark, Joseph)
About John Williams
One of the most highly recognized personalities in cinematic history, John Williams is a popular conductor and pianist with an estimated net worth of $100 million.
His six-decade career on film and TV industry has enabled him to impart his expertise on several world renowned projects like Home Alone and it sequel, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Jaws, Superman, Star Wars saga, Indiana Jones, first Harry Potter films, Hook, War Horse, Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan, and Schindler’s List. Throughout his entire six-decade career, John Williams has been a recipient of 4 Golden Globe Awards, 7 British Academy Film Awards, 5 Academy Awards, and 21 Grammy Awards. In 2004, he received the Kennedy Center Honors, and in 2000, he became an inductee to the Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame.
John Williams remarried twice. His first marriage was with Barbara Ruick who died on March 3, 1974. In July 1980, Williams married his second wife, Samantha Winslow. He has three children, named Jennifer, Joseph and Mark, from his first marriage.