Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Music
- Age Deceased at 47 years old on 2011-08-11
- Birth Place Akron, Ohio, United States
- Marital Status Married (Kimberly Nash)
- Full Name John Kennedy Oswald
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 1, 1964
- Occupation Musician, Singer-songwriter
- Education Field High School
- Children 2 (Taylar, Madison)
About Jani Lane
American recording artist ,lead vocalist and lyricist Jani Lane had an estimated net worth of $500 thousand. Jani Lane embodies the spirit of a decade of excess, hedonism, and rock & roll. As the lead singer and main songwriter for the glam metal band Warrant, he helped to propel the band into the upper stratosphere with such hits as “Heaven,” “Down Boys,” and “Cherry Pie.” Lane wrote several top 40 songs for the band including their biggest hit “Cherry Pie” which shot to #7 on the Billboard charts. Warrant sold over 10 million albums during their career with 1990′s “Cherry Pie” going 2X platinum, meaning it sold over 2 million copies.
Jani Lane had a mildly successful solo and song writing career and was most recently seen on VH1’s reality series Celebrity Fit Club. He was born John Kennedy Oswald on February 1, 1964 in Akron, Ohio, United States, died on August 11, 2011 at the age of 47 at a Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, California.