Net Worth: $275 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Solveig 'Sola' Karadottir)
- Full Name Dhani Harrison
- Nationality British
- Date of Birth August 1, 1978
- Ethnicity English, Mexican
- Occupation Musician, Singer-songwriter
- Education Shiplake College, Brown University
About Dhani Harrison
English musician Dhani Harrison has an estimated net worth of $275 million.
Dhani Harrison was born on August 1, 1978 in Windsor, Berkshire, England. He is known to be the son of Olivia Harrison and George Harrison, the lead guitarist of the Beatles. He is married to Solveig ‘Sola’ Karadottir. After the death of his father, Dhani Harrison worked with Jeff Lynne in completing George Harrison’s final album titled Brainwashed. The album was released in 2002.
On his father’s first death anniversary, he became a part of Concert for George a concert organized by Eric Clapton which featured several renowned artists and friends of George like Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ravi Shankar, Billy Preston, Eric Clapton, Jim Keltner, Joe Brown, Tom Petty, and Jeff Lynne.