Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Kilwinning, Scotland
- Marital Status Married (Cecilia Noël)
- Full Name Colin James Hay
- Nationality Scottish-Australian
- Date of Birth June 29, 1953
- Occupation Musician, Actor
About Colin Hay
Scottish-Australian musician, Colin James Hay has an estimated net worth of $16 million. He made his mark during the 1980s as lead vocalist, guitarist, main songwriter of the Australian band Men at Work, and later as a successful solo artist.
Hay also launched his own record label, Lazy Eye Records, and sporadically acted in cult movies (which he had began doing the previous decade) and TV shows, including parts on such series as JAG, The Larry Sanders Show, and The Mick Molloy Show, among others. Hay was born in Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, Scotland, but moved to Australia at the age of 14 with his family.