Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Television, The Real Monica, Inc
- Birth Place San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Height 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Monica Samille Lewinsky
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 23, 1973
- Ethnicity Lithuanian, Jewish, Russian, Romanian
- Weight 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Education London School of Economics, Beverly Hills High School, Lewis & Clark College, Santa Monica College
- Children None
About Monica Lewinsky
Best recognized for her “improper relationship” with the former US President Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky is an American woman with an estimated net worth of $500 thousand. She is best associated with the Lewinsky scandal.
Of Jewish, Romanian, Lithuanian, Russian and German descent, Monica Lewinsky attended Lewis & Clark College where she finished with a degree in Psychology in 1995. After graduation, she was hired as an unpaid summer intern at the White House. In December 1995, she began working for a paid position at White House Office of Legislative Affairs.
According to reports, Monica Lewinsky had 9 sexual encounters with former president Bill Clinton which primarily involved fellatio and some sexual acts but no sexual intercourse. The then-president denied the allegations and subsequently, the news became a political storm.