Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling, Television, Film
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, United States
- Height 6′ 0½” (184 cm)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Tyson Beckford
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 19, 1970
- Ethnicity Afro-Jamaican, Panamanian, Chinese
- Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Model, Actor
- Education Pittsford Mendon High School
- Children 1 (Jordan)
About Tyson Beckford
Best associated with the commercial brand, Ralph Lauren, Tyson Beckford is an American actor and fashion model with an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2012.
Of Panamanian, Chinese and Afro-Jamaican descent, Tyson Beckford’ modeling career started in 1992 when he was discovered by Jeff Jones and was recruited to The Source, a hip hop magazine. He then appeared as a front model for Ralph Lauren’s Polo line of male sportswear. He was named by VH1 as the 1995 Man of the Year and ranked him as its 38th on the list of 40 Hottest Hotties of the ’90s. Also, he was one of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. His other appearances include I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, and Make Me a Supermodel as a judge and mentor.