Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Matthew McConaughey)
- Full Name Camila Alves McConaughey
- Nationality Brazil
- Date of Birth January 28, 1983
- Ethnicity Brazilian
- Occupation Model, Designer
- Children 3 (Vida Alves McConaughey, Levi Alves McConaughey, Livingston Alves McConaughey)
About Camila Alves
Brazilian designer and model Camila Alves has an estimated net worth of $2 million in 2013.
Camila Alves McConaughey was born on January 28, 1983 in Itambacuri, Minas Gerais, Brazil. At age 15, she moved to Los Angeles, where she spent the next four years working as a waitress and house cleaner. Eventually, she pursued a modeling career in New York.
After three years of experimenting with designs and styles of bags, Alves and her mother launched a line of hand bags called Muxo. In addition to being a designer and model, she started hosting the the third season of Shear Genius, a reality TV show aired on Bravo channel in 2010. In April 2012, he became the face of the “I.N.C. International Concepts” clothing line by Macy.
In 2011, Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey got engaged. In June 2012, the couple got married. They have three children together named Levi (b. 2008), Vida (b. 2010), and Livingston (b. 2012).