Net Worth: $9 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place Hartford, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (David Charvet)
- Full Name Brooke Lisa Burke-Charvet
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 8, 1971
- Ethnicity French, Irish
- Weight 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Model, TV Personality, Dancer
- Education Sahuaro High School, Palo Verde High School
- Children 4 (Neriah Fisher, Heaven Rain Charvet, Sierra Sky Fisher, Shaya Braven Charvet)
About Brooke Burke-Charvet
American model, dancer, actress and TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet has an estimated net worth of $9 million. In addition to her appearance in the TV series Rock Star, Brooke Charvet is also known to be the winner of Dancing with the Stars on the show’s seventh season. Since 2010, she started working as one of the hosts of Dancing with the Stars season 10.
Burke was born on September 8, 1971 in Hartford, Connecticut, USA. From 2001 through 2005, she was married to Garth Fisher, with whom she has two children, Neriah and Sierra Sky. Since 2011, she has been married to David Charvet with whom she has another two children, Shaya Braven and Heaven Rain.
As a model, Burke has appeared in several magazines such as FHM, Playboy, Stuff, and Maxim. She has also played roles in commercials for Anheuser-Busch, Skechers, M Professional Cosmetics, Coca-Cola, and Discover Card. She has also hosted the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards, 2013 Miss America pageant, and She’s Got the Look.