Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling, Television, Other Businesses
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Brittny Amanda Erin Gastineau
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 11, 1983
- Ethnicity Russian, Italian, French
- Occupation Model, Socialite, Television personality
- Education University of Alabama, Clarkstown High School N.
- Children None
About Brittny Gastineau
The daughter of Mark Gastineau, a retire New York Jets player, Brittny Gastineau is a well known TV personality, model and socialite with an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2012.
After graduating from high school, Brittny Gastineau attended the University of Alabama only to return to New York to pursue a modeling career. She signed with the Elite Model Management and after a couple of weeks, she appeared on Stuff magazine. During the 2005 NYC fashion week, she took the runways for Anna Sui and Anne Bowen.
Later on, she endorsed L’Oréal Paris and became the face of Ed Hardy. As a model, she has also appeared on the covers of Lucire, Hamptons and Steppin’ Out Magazine. She was even included in Maxim’s list of Hot 100 when she made it to the 60th spot.
Brittny Gastineau has also walked the runway for the creations of Yumi Katsura during the NYC fashion week. She is one of the co-owners of a high end accessory and jewelry line, Tres Glam.