Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place New York, New York, United States
- Height 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Married (George Gradow)
- Full Name Barbara Lynn Klein
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 28, 1950
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 107 lbs (49 kg)
- Occupation Model, Actress, Singer
- Education Rio Americano High Schoo
- Children 2 (Alexander, Ariana)
About Barbi Benton
American singer, actress and model Barbi Benton has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2012. Several times, Benton has appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine. She has even appeared nude in the January 1975 issue, December 1973, and March 1970 issues as well. However, she was never named as ‘Playmate of the Month’.
As an actress, she has appeared on Hee Haw as well as Sugar Time!, a short-lived comedy series shown on ABC-TV in 1977. As a recording artist, her single “Brass Buckles” in 1975 hit the #5 spot on Billboard‘s country singles chart. Throughout her entire career as a musician, Barbi Benton has recorded a total of eight albums. One of her hit songs, “Ain’t That Just the Way”, stayed on Sweden music charts at #1 for five weeks.
Barbara Lynn Klein was born on January 28, 1950 in New York, New York, United States. After graduating from Rio Americano High School, Benton attended the University of California Los Angeles. Since 1979, Barbi Benton has been married to George Gradow with whom he has two children named Alexander and Ariana.