Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Modeling, Singing
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height 5' 4¼" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Married André Previn (m. 1970–1979), Frank Sinatra (m. 1966–1968)
- Full Name Maria de Lourdes Villiers-Farrow
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 9, 1945
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Model, Director
- Children Ronan Farrow, Soon-Yi Previn, Dylan O'Sullivan Farrow, Moses Farrow, Tam Farrow, Lark Song, Fletcher Previn, Matthew Previn, Sascha Previn, Summer "Daisy" Song, Kaeli-Sha Farrow, Thaddeus Wilk Farrow, Isaiah Justus Farrow, Frankie-Minh Farrow, Gabriel Wilk Farrow
About Mia Farrow
Mia Farrow Net Worth: American actress, humanitarian, model, and singer Mia Farrow is worth $60 million. Mia Farrow is known for her roles in movies such as ‘Rosemary’s Baby” as well as being married to famous crooner Frank Sinatra. She was born in Los Angeles on February 9, 1945. Her father was John Farrow, an Australian movie director. Her mother Maureen O’Sullivan was an Irish actress. She caught polio when she was nine and had to be placed in an infirmary for three weeks.
Mia Farrow got her start on the soap Peyton Place as Allison MacKenzie. She landed her first leading role in the 1968 movie Rosemary’s Baby directed by Roman Polanski. Following that role Farrow won the role of Mattie in the movie True Grit. She appeared in the movie John And Mary with Dustin Hoffman and later won the role of Daisy Buchanan in the 1974 movie The Great Gatsby co starring Robert Redford. She appeared in many more films and later adopted children with director Woody Allen.