Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Broadcasting Journalism
- Birth Place Syracuse, New York, United States
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Married (Douglas Brunt)
- Full Name Megyn Marie Kelly
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 18, 1970
- Ethnicity Irish, Italian, German, Austrian
- Occupation Journalist, Attorney, News Pundit, Political Commentator
- Education Syracuse University, Albany Law School
- Children 3 (Yardley Evans, Edward, Thatcher Bray)
About Megyn Kelly
Megyn Kelly Net Worth is around $15 million. She is a news anchor, a profession from which she earned most of her net worth. She started her professional career with a law firm. Shortly, she decided to change her career interest and later on, she received great success in her journalism career.
Megyn Kelly started her journalism career as a general assignment reporter, and during that period, she covered some important events such as the 2004 Beltway sniper attack and that year’s Presidential election. After that, Kelly got a job in Fox news where she started her anchoring career. After that, she did so many other things including many reporting coverages and live shows such as America Live that gave her a great success in her career.
Talking about her personal life she was born on 18 November 1970. She married twice and is currently married to Douglas Brunt with whom she has three children.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Megyn Kelly's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2016
Annual salary from Fox News Channel
Estimated amount of the agreement with HarperCollins to write an autobiography