Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place San Diego, California, United States
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Michael Stone)
- Full Name Mayim Chaya Bialik
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 12, 1975
- Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish
- Occupation Actress, Neuroscientist
- Education University of California - Los Angeles, North Hollywood High School
- Children 2 (Miles Roosevelt, Frederick Heschel)
About Mayim Bialik
Apart from being a famous actress with an estimated net worth of about $12 million, Mayim Bialik is also a neuroscientist, which comes in handy for the current recurring role she plays in the popular sitcom the Big Bang Theory. She began her acting career at the age of 6, where she took part in the popular movie, Beaches, and played the childhood character that was portrayed by Bette Midler.
Following this role, she went on to take the lead role in another popular teen sitcom, Blossom, which was on air for a number of years. Prior to getting her role on the Big Bang Theory, she worked on small projects, and received her master’s degree in neuroscience, as well. The American actress, born in California, has taken on many roles, but made a name for herself with a couple of major roles, on well known sitcoms.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Mayim Bialik's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 2010
Per episode salary from The Big Bang Theory (until 2014)
Per episode salary from The Big Bang Theory (until 2013)