Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Michael Brown)
- Full Name Mary Lucy Denise Henner
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 6, 1952
- Ethnicity Greek, Polish
- Weight 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Producer, Author
- Education University of Chicago
- Children 2 (Nicholas, Joseph)
About Marilu Henner
Best recognized as Elaine O’Connor Nardo on Taxi, Marilu Henner is an author, actress and producer with an estimated net worth of $8 million in 2012. Taxi is a sitcom which aired from 1978 to 1983.
Of Greek and Polish ancestry, Marilu Henner was born and raised in Chicago. In 1971, while studying at the University of Chicago, Marilu Henner played the role of Marty on Grease. When the show was moved to Broadway, she was asked to play the same role. Among her other Broadway projects include Over Here!, Social Security, Chicago, The Tale of the Allergist’s Wife and Pal Joey.
Her first film project was Between the Lines, which starred John Heard, Lindsay Crouse, Jill Eikenberry and Jeff Goldblum. Marilu Henner’s other film and TV projects include The Man Who Loved Women, Hammett, Johnny Dangerously, LA Story, Evening Shade, Evening Shade, Man On The Moon, Cannonball Run II, Bloodbrothers, and Noises Off.