Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Fremont, Nebraska, U.S.
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Married Alan Rosenberg (m. 1989–2010)
- Full Name Mary Marg Helgenberge
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 16, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress
- Children Hugh Howard Rosenberg
About Marg Helgenberger
Marg Helgenberger is a well-known actress on both film and television with an estimated worth of $16 million. Marg Helgenberger was made popular by her role as “Catherine Willows” in the drama “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” shown through the US network CBS. She has noted appearances in the 2001 movie “Erin Brockovich” where she earned a “Favorite Actress in a Drama” nomination at the Blockbuster Entertainment Award and “Species” in 1995 which was her claim to fame.