Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing
- Birth Place Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Ed Thrasher (m. 1962–1983)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 12, 1940
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Director
- Children Kehly Sloane, Jeff Thrasher
About Linda Gray
Linda Gray a renowned actress whose net worth is estimated at 5 million dollars was born in Santa Monica, California in the year 1940. She grew up in her father’s Leslie city Culver where he operated a shop as a watchmaker.
She has developed herself from an actress on the television, model to a producer and a director. She started her career in the 1960’s where she acted in television commercials where she did nearly 400 of them. However she is best known for the role she played in the television drama series Dallas as Sue Ellen Ewing from the year 1978 to 1989 in which she has resumed her role in the year 2013 after a wide switch in career roles. She was married for twenty one years to Ed Trasher a photographer who was also an art director and they had two children. She has continually received recognition and worthy prizes.