Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Writing, Broadcasting, Various Tech Businesses
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Laporte
- Full Name Léo Gordon Laporte
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 29, 1956
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Autor, Tech Writer, Tech Entrepreneur
- Education Yale University
- Children Abby Laporte, Henry Laporte
About Leo Laporte
Leo Laporte’s net worth is approximately $2.5 million. His career revolves within broadcasting, authorship and entrepreneurship. With his passion in technology related broadcasting, he has hosted approximately 20 shows on TWIT TV network. In both radio and TV shows, his time slots have been Saturdays and Sundays live.
Leo Gordon Laporte is also a published author of more than 6 techno-oriented books including the famous 101 Computer Answers You Need to Know and the yearly published series almanacs called Leo Laporte’s Technology Almanac and the Poor Leo’s Computer Almanac. His latest publication is the Leo Laporte’s 2006 Technology Almanac.
Leo Laporte was born on November 29th 1956 in New York City. He was admitted to Yale University to study Chinese history but would drop and follow his passion in radio broadcasting. In 1984, he purchased his first personal computer, Macintosh. His passion in technology can be seen through several TV series and programs, publishing technology books and an entrepreneur who owns a podcast network, the TWiT.tv, which is also available on iTunes.