Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy
- Birth Place Cadillac, Michigan, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.72 m)
- Marital Status Married Peggy Campbell
- Full Name Larry Joseph Campbell
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 29, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Children Madelyne Kay Campbell, Maxwell Elliot Campbell, Gabriella Campbell, Nathan Campbell, Lydia Campbell
About Larry Joe Campbell
Larry Joe Campbell is an American Comedian and actor who was born in 1970 in Cadillac, Michigan whose net worth is $6 million. He earned his net worth through his career as a comedian and an actor in many movie and television roles and commercials but is well known for his role on the ABC sitcom, “According to Jim” playing Andy.
He has Master of Arts in theater from Wayne State University as well as a Bachelor of Applied Arts in theater from Central Michigan University. His first notable TV guest star role came in February 2000 in the hit series Friends and the following year he got the role of Andy. He has also made appearances in movies like Showtime and Wedding Crashers.
In 2007, he made two appearances in another hit series, My Name Is Earl, when he played a prison guard and also appeared episodes of Weeds as a cop. While performing comedy with the Second City Detroit, he was discovered by Bob Saget who was impressed by him and introduced him to his manager.