Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting, Comedy
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Married Daphne Polk (m. 2001)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 8, 1958
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian
- Children Keenen Ivory Wayans Jr., Nala Wayans, Jolie Ivory Imani Wayans, Bella Wayans, Daphne Ivory Wayans
About Keenen Ivory Wayans
Keenan Ivory Wayans is an actor, producer, director, and comedian who is worth around $65 million. Wayans is best known for being the creator/host of the skit show In Living Color. Wayans was also the creator and director Scary Movie, which was the highest grossing film ever to be directed by an African American. He was also known for being the host of his own show, even only if it was for a brief time.
Keenan Ivory Wayans was born in New York City in 1958. His father was a supermarket manager, while his mother was a social worker as well as a homemaker. Keenan attended Tuskegee University but he dropped his senior year when he decided he wanted to be a comedian.
Wayans first role in a movie came when he played a comedian in the movie Star 80. Later on, directed, produced, and acted in movies such as I’m Gonna Git You Sucka, A Low Down Dirty Shame and Don’t Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood. He also directed movies like Scary Movies 1 and 2 as well as White Chicks.
Wayans is currently writing and directing the movie It Takes A Village.