Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Mount Clemens, Michigan, USA
- Height 5' 8¼" (1.74 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kelly Baldwin)
- Full Name Justin Paul Jeffre
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 25, 1973
- Weight 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Occupation Musician, Activist
- Education University of Cincinnati
- Children 2 (Briahna, Kloey)
About Justin Jeffre
While he was studying at the University of Cincinnati, Justin Jeffre was invited by his friend Nick Lachey to join the boy band to which he was forming with Jeff Timmons during that time. Nick’s younger brother joined the group and the band known as 98 Degrees was then formed.
The band was quickly signed by the Motown Records and unlike other boy bands that were introduced in the music industry, 98 Degrees was known to write their own songs which mostly have R&B influences. In 1997, the band’s first album was released which earned a gold record award. A year later, the band released their second album which earned a four times Platinum award. Subsequently, the band released two more albums before they went to an extended hiatus.
In 2012, Justin Jeffre is estimated to be worth $100 Thousand only.