Net Worth: $38 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Shows, Cuisine, Writing
- Age Deceased at 91 years old on 2004-08-13
- Birth Place Pasadena, California, U.S.
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Full Name Julia Carolyn Child
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 15, 1912
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Chef, TV Personality, Author
About Julia Child
Julia Child has an estimated net worth of $38 million. Julia Child was also known as Julia Carolyn Child. She was an American author, television personality and chef. She was born in Pasadena, California. She brought French cuisine to the American Public. She hosted 16 culinary show between 1963 and 2000. She is the daughter of John McWilliams Jr. and Julia Carolyn and she was the eldest among her siblings. She had a sister whose name was Dorothy Dean and brother John III. She studied at Westridge School, Polytechnic School and Katherine Branson School. She graduated from college in 1934 and went to New York City where she worked in the advertising department as a copywriter in a home furnishing store. She passed away in 2004.