Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Radio, Inheritance
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Dominique Strauss-Kahn)
- Full Name Anne-Élise Schwartz
- Nationality French-American
- Date of Birth July 15, 1948
- Occupation Journalist, TV Interviewer
- Education University of Paris, Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Children 2
About Anne Sinclair
American-French journalist Anne Sinclair, is one of France’s richest heiresses, having inherited a fortune from her grandfather, Paul Rosenberg, a leading French art dealer who represented Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse among others.
Rosenberg owned at least 89 works worthy of a gallery show, including 43 Picassos and paintings by Degas, Seurat and Renoir.When Rosenberg died in 1959, his collection was passed down to his son Alexandre, Anne Sinclair’s uncle.She and her mother Micheline are thought to have inherited these works when Alexandre died in 1987. Micheline passed away in 2007, leaving Sinclair to manage the family collection.
She is married to former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn.Forbes Magazine estimated her net worth at $200 million.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Anne Sinclair's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2007
Sale of Asset 2007
Value of the unwanted Matisse from her private collection