Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married (Antony Ressler)
- Full Name Jami Beth Gertz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 28, 1965
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight 143 lbs (65 kg)
- Occupation Actress
- Education Maine East High School
- Children 3 (Nicholas, Theo, Oliver)
About Jami Gertz
Born as Jamie Beth Gertz, Jami Gertz is known for her portrayal of roles in TV and film projects such as Crossroads, Sixteen Candles, Less Than Zero, Square Pegs, Twister, Still Standing and The Lost Boys.
Her other notable projects include Diff’rent Strokes, Endless Love, The Facts of Life, Solarbabies, The Stall, Listen to Me, Gilda Radner: It’s Always Something, Undercover Christmas, Entourage and Fighting the Odds: The Marilyn Gambrell Story.
Currently, she is one of the casts of The Neighbors which is aired on ABC. She plays the role of a mother human family that recently moved to a neighborhood inhabited by residents of other planet. In 2012, Jami Gertz is estimated to be worth $8 million.